Thursday, 3 March 2011

...and then they lived happily ever after.

This has been a week that was freezing, (perhaps colder inside my apartment than outside), that I have not been doing much other than working and being cold and grumpy and that I nearly finished the children's book I've been working on. Comicdom Con http://www.comicdom-con.gr/ is in about a month and I haven't finished translating my graphic novel "Night of Falling Skies" in Greek, so unfortunately it's not going to be out on the con. On the bright side, "Σύνδρομο #4" http://www.comicdom.gr/2010/09/26/alexia-othonaiou-syndrome-4/ will be out on the con (written by Ilias Katirtzigianoglou and illustrated by me).

Picture I drew today from "Princess Rosette". I didn't feel my left arm the biggest part of the day cause of the cold. Tomorrow I'll work on cover and polish previous illustrations.

The Peacock King kissed the Princess, they f@cked like bunnies and then they lived happily ever after.



Also, I think I'm developing a legwarmer fetish. This is my 5th pair of legwarmers and I really like it.



I think this is going to be a great weekend for staying in, eating soups and drinking hot tea and chocolate, watching movies and reading.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

IsisC said...

I'm interested in your title - Is that the title of your book? your blog? I'm an author also... well trying to be anyway... I guess you're from the UK. I have visited London twice and I am in love with it, but I guess it would be quite cold in the winters. I am in Miami, Florida. Winter here lasts about 3 days then it gets warm again. Then perhaps another 4 days to a week and it gets warm again, and perhaps in February we have a few more chances of wearing a sweater - then the temperature shifts to summer!

Alexia Othonaiou said...

Hey ;)

Which title are you referring to?

Wakamole Monster said...

Wow!!! I never got the chance to say gratz! And that my jaw hit the floor when I saw your book published. It`s so beautifuly done. I´m following you because you're awesome, hope you already know!! I`ll be watching you! hope to see more stories illustrated by you. Gratz again and I hope the weather is better.

 
eXTReMe Tracker